Have I mentioned how much I love “The Shape of a Mother” website? No, I don’t think I have. I love it. I love seeing images of every perfect body. Stay strong, Mamas! Your bodies are beautiful, in every configuration of shape, size, gender, height, color, and ability.
Birth and Bloom is on ETSY!!!Check out the Birth and Bloom baby boutique, here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/birthandbloom
- @ThomTillis You're an embarrassment! We don't want your dirty black heart! Stop taking money from the NRA, stop passing hateful legislation 1 year ago
- facebook.com/pages/-/145911… 2 years ago
- @AdobeCare Extremely frustrated by how complicated it is to upgrade from trial to paid version of Lightroom. Your customer service sucks! 2 years ago
RecommendedThe Birth Partner, Third Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide (medically updated)
When Survivors Give Birth: Understanding and Healing the Effects of Early Sexual Abuse on Childbearing Women
The Ultimate Guide to Pregnancy for Lesbians: How to Stay Sane and Care for Yourself from Pre-conception through Birth, 2nd Edition
The Business of Being Born
Undivided Rights: Women of Color Organizing for Reproductive Justice
- Short and Long Term Goals
- How Do You Know?
- Cultural Competency: LGBTQ
- You Better Werque!
- Our Families Are Here: We’re Queer, Get Used to It.
- National Midwifery Week
- Etsy Madness!!
- Behold, Mila’s Daydreams
- Heading South
- Baby Born on Subway Platform
- Laugher and Labor, Follow-up
- How to be a Good Ally to Queer Families
- Support Midwives in New York
- Medieval Midwives
- Why Choose a Midwife?